The general terms and conditions apply to all purchases made online or on site at Petite Ile :
FUTURE PRICING: We reserve the right to change our membership pricing and introduce cancellation charges at a future date, but we will always let you know before we do so, with enough notice for you to cancel your membership without additional charges.
1.1. YOUTH PRICES
YOUTH rates are only valid for adults and kids from 13 to 26 years of age upon presentation of a valid ID card.
Youth tickets can not be bought online.
1.2. HAPPY HOUR
HAPPY HOUR rates are only valid Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm. If you check in on weekdays after 4pm, or on weekends from 9am to 9pm with a HAPPY HOUR ticket, you will be asked to pay the full rate for a NORMAL ENTRY ticket.
1.3. ENTRY TIKETS
1.3.1 INDIVIDUAL ENTRY TICKETS
If you purchase 1 ENTRY tickets in person at Petite Ile, they give you access to all areas from the time of purchase until closing time on the same day.
1-ENTRY tickets cannot be transferred to another person and cannot be refunded.
1.3.2. 10-ENTRY CARD
– 10-ENTRY CARDS are valid for a maximum of two years from the date of purchase.
– 10-ENTRY HAPPY HOUR can only be used at Petite Ile.
– There is no refund for 10-ENTRY CARD that have not been fully used.
– It is not possible to transfer a (partially used) 10-ENTRY CARD to another member.
– 10-ENTRY CARD cannot be exchanged for cash.
– 10-ENTRY CARD is nominative and cannot be used by third parties. It is possible to give one entry to a person accompanying the holder of the 10-ENTRY CARD. This is only possible at Petite Ile and not at A Bloc or Camp de Base.
1.3.3. 1+1 FREE
This formula is only valid for new customers who have not yet entered our system.
You pay 1 ticket and get a second one for free.
The second ticket can be used at the time of purchase by another visitor of your choice, or can be used by the purchaser within a period of 2 months.
A valid ID card is required to take advantage of this formula.
The customer agrees to be included in our customer database.
We offer 3 types of subscriptions:
- 365 DAYS
Each Petite Ile subscription is free of membership and cancellation fees. A subscription allows you to climb as much as you want according to Petite Ile’s house rules.
SUBSCRIPTION is available for purchase online and at Petite Ile. You will be asked to fill out and sign a SEPA mandate. Every first day of the month, a recurring payment will be made until you decide to cancel your subscription. If the first month has already started, you will pay the current month pro rata (i.e. only the days starting from your purchase).
If we are unable to collect your payment, your membership will be suspended until you pay the bill (which you can do at Petite Ile’s reception desk on your next visit). An administrative fee of 20 EUR will be charged.
You can pause your membership at any time and for any duration, for medical reasons upon presentation of a valid medical certificate.
You are allowed to pause your membership for any reason for at least 14 days and maximum 2 months.
If we receive your request for pause before the 25th day of the month, the number of days of pause will be deducted from the payment of the next month. If we get your request after the 25th of the month then the number of days will be deducted from the payment of the second month. (E.g., you ask us on September 21 to pause your subscription from October 1 to October 15. You will pay 15 days less in October. But if you ask us on September 27 to pause your subscription from October 1 to 15, you will only pay 15 days less in November. Note : If in the latter case you decide to stop your subscription for the month of November, the paused period of October cannot be refunded).
If you wish to pause your membership, please write us at least two business days in advance at firstname.lastname@example.org stating the start and end dates of your pause. Your membership will be restarted automatically after the end date. You can always extend the break by contacting us at least two business days in advance. It is not possible to shorten a break.
If you wish to cancel your subscription, please contact us at email@example.com. If your request is submitted before the 25th day of the current month, you will not be charged for the following month. Access to the services of your subscription will continue until the end of the last paid month.
SUBSCRIPTION is nominative and cannot be used by third parties.
TRY-OUT is available online and at Petite Ile. Payment is made in one installment, no later than the first day of validity.
TRY-OUT is valid for 30 days.
TRY-OUT is nominative and cannot be cancelled, exchanged or transferred to another person before it expires.
TRY-OUT is non-refundable.
TRY-OUT can not be paused for any reason.
1.4.3. 365 DAYS
365 DAYS is available online and at Petite Ile. Payment is made in one installment no later than the first day of the validity period.
365 DAYS is valid for 365 days.
365 DAYS is nominative and cannot be cancelled, exchanged or transferred to another person before it expires.
365 DAYS is non-refundable.
365 DAYS cannot be paused for any reason.
2. ADULT LESSONS
All adult classes must be booked and paid in advance via the MYCLUB APP or the following link: https://petitile.clubplanner.be/Registration/BookingWizard/.
Booked lessons can be cancelled online up to 24 hours before the first lesson. The paid amount will be refunded to your account as “CLUB CREDIT”. This Club Credit can be used for future lessons, admission tickets and purchases in the bar. Under no circumstances can the amount be fully or partially refunded by cash or bank transfer. A cancellation later than 24 hours before the first lesson will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Petite Ile reserves the right to cancel classes. Petite Ile will notify the clients that booked for that class and they will be reimbursed the full price.
2.1. BOULDERING 1.0.1
60€ for 4 consecutive weeks (lessons take place on Thursday from 19.00 to 21.00)
There are 10 places per session of 4 weeks
only the rental of climbing shoes is included in the price. Access to the gym is not included.
You only have to book the first date and pay the full amount. The following lessons are automatically added
2.2. DISCOVERY SESSION
10€ per lesson
biweekly on Monday from 19.00 to 20.30
There are 10 places per lesson
only the rental of climbing shoes is included in the price, the access to the gym is not included.
2.3. TRAINING FOR BEGINNERS
13€ per lesson
weekly from 18h30 to 20h00 and from 20h00 to 21h30
There are 6 places per lesson
only the rent of climbing shoes is included in the price, the access to the gym is not included.
2.4. PRIVATE COURSES
If you have a subscription to Petite Ile: 30€/hour for 1 person and 40€/hour for 2 persons.
Without a subscription: 40€/hour for 1 person and 50€/hour for 2 persons.
From Monday to Friday, from 9h00 to 18h00. By appointment only. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
only the rental of climbing shoes is included in the price.
- Reservations can only be made via the weblink.
- You can reserve 60 days in advance
- Booked birthday parties can be cancelled up to 10 days before the date of the reservation. The paid amount will be refunded to your account as “CLUB CREDIT”. This Club Credit can be used for future birthdays, lessons, admission tickets and purchases in the bar. Under no circumstances can the amount be fully or partially refunded by cash or bank transfer. A cancellation later than 10 days before the date of the reservation will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Petite Ile reserves the right to cancel birthday parties. Petite Ile will notify the clients that booked for that birthday and they will be reimbursed the full price.
- A reservation is only confirmed after we received the payment, and you received a confirmation email
- Groups of maximum 10 kids. (No exception on the minimum age possible.)
- Age from 6 years onwards. (No exception on the minimum age possible.)
- The animation starts at 14h sharp for the first group and 15h sharp for the second group.
- Climbing is allowed only in presence of the instructor – therefore only during the first hour of the reservation. The guests of the party are not allowed to continue climbing after that hour.
- During the second hour children and parents are asked to stay in the cafeteria area. This excludes all climbing, training, and relaxation areas. The objects in these spaces (rowing machine, ball, rubber band) are not intended for children
- To respect the other clients and guarantee the safety of everybody in the gym, screaming and running are not allowed in the gym
- Birthday parties are organized only on Saturdays
- You can arrive maximum 5/10 minutes in advance, and you are asked to leave at the end of the 2 hours
- Please notice that a climbing gym can be a dangerous place and that for this reason we are strict with the safety rules here mentioned.
- Climbing involves risks that simply cannot be eliminated without affecting the activity. By signing this agreement, you agree that the activities presented (climbing, bouldering, fitness classes and/or other sporting activities at Petite Ile) may cause injuries.
- Vouchers are valid for a year from purchase.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded of exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers.
- If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher(s) the difference can be made up with a cash or credit card payment. If it is less, personal credit will be increased for the remaining amount. No cash change will be given.
- Vouchers can be used to purchase any Petite Ile products and services.
- Vouchers cannot be sold to any third parties without our consent. If we do give our consent, then such consent may be subject to any conditions which we impose. In any event, you may not sell the Vouchers through the internet without our express written consent, which you must obtain before making any such sale. We always reserve the right to refuse to permit any sale of Vouchers by you to a third party
5. CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
The purchaser of the voucher is entitled to a 14-day ‘cooling off’ period provided the gift voucher is returned unused and with the original receipt within 14 days of purchase, after which a full refund will be made. If you need to return a gift voucher please write us at email@example.com .
The purchaser of an entry, a 10-entry card or a subscription (30 days, 365 days and SUBSCRIPTION) can renounce his purchase within 14 days provided that the purchaser did not use the purchased product. The buyer will be refunded in full. If you want to cancel a purchase, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may return your merchandise for a full refund or exchange of size within 30 days of the purchase date stated on your receipt on the basis that the item hasn’t been used and all tags/packaging are present, or if the product is faulty.
All items must be unused and include the original packaging with all tags attached. If you plan to return an item of clothing it must be in the same condition as when it was purchased. Once clothing has been worn and/or washed it cannot be returned or exchanged unless it is faulty.
Tickets for events can be purchased online and/or at the door.
Tickets for events cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Access restrictions (e.g. entry hours) may apply to some events. This information is described in the event itself and in the confirmation email you receive after ordering your ticket.
All climbers in Petite Ile are asked to wear appropriate sports clothing, suitable footwear (preferably climbing shoes, but in any case not footwear worn on the street), a t-shirt or top and trousers or shorts.
8. HOUSE RULES AND PRIVACY
The copying and use of Petite Ile logo and other Petite Ile related publications is strictly prohibited without our prior consent.
You can contact us by speaking to staff or by writing to us at email@example.com. Should we contact you, we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address you provided to us in your message.