Opening of Hall9 in Vilvoorde
Petite Ile is opening a new bouldering hall in Vilvoorde. The opening is scheduled for the end of January 2023. We are very pleased to share this news with you. You can follow Hall9 on facebook and instagram (hall9_bouldering).
We also launched a crowd loan campaign through which we already raised 50% of the required amount after 4 days. You can still co-invest in this beautiful project.
People who are interested can co-invest in Hall9 via a loan that can earn them a return well above interest rates on savings accounts!
You can find more information here: https://www.winwinner.be/hall9
There are two types of loans:
A crowdloan (standardised subordinated loan, starting from €500):
– For people and companies in Belgium
– 7% annual gross interest, which is also the net return thanks to the withholding tax exemption (conditions apply)
– Investment with a term of 4 years
– Annual repayment, with one year of capital deferral
– 0% guarantee
The winwinner loan (subordinated loan, from €2,500):
– Only for people living in Flanders.
– 1.05% annual net interest rate + 2.50% annual tax credit
– 30% government guarantee on the outstanding amount
– Investment with a term of 5 years
– Annual repayment
Attention: investing involves risks. As an investor, you run the risk of losing all or part of the amount invested in case of inability to repay.
If you want more info on the new gym or the crowdlending campaign, do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.