You do not need any prior knowledge to start bouldering. You don’t have to learn how to fasten and tie knots like you do when you are rope climbing. However, bouldering is a sport with some danger and we advise everyone to take an introductory course.
You can get a short introduction for free by one of our employees. Please ask about this option at the bar.
You will find all the information about courses below.
You have never done bouldering or climbing and you want an introductory session on safety and basic technique. You want to meet other beginners like you to get motivated!
– Learn the safety rules for bouldering
– Learn the basic technique of climbing and learn how to use your body energy sparingly.
10€ per lesson – climbing shoes included – entrance to the gym not included
Biweekly on Monday from 19h to 20h30
10 places per lesson
TRAINING 4 BEGINNERS
You start bouldering and you want to train efficiently. You want to improve your technique and condition.
– Learn to warm-up, training in bouldering, technique, core work-out, antagonist training and stretching
– Exercises adapted to the general level of the group and to individual participants
– Follow-up for regular participants
13€ per lesson – climbing shoes included – entrance to the gym not included
Weekly from 18:30 to 20:00 and from 20:00 to 21:30
6 places per lesson
You want to treat yourself: together with our instructor, you focus on your technique, your strengths and weaknesses.
– Start bouldering safely under the attention of an instructor
– Increase your climbing level and get feedback from an instructor
– Learn to warm up and improve your physical preparation
With a Petite Ile subscription or 10 times card : 30€/hour for 1 Person and 40€/hour for 2 Persons
Without Petite Ile subscription or 10 times card: €40/hour for 1 person and €50/hour for 2 persons.
Rental of climbing shoes included in the price.
From Monday to Friday, from 9 am to 6 pm. By appointment only. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org