BOOKING CONDITIONS FOR BIRTHDAY PARTIES
To ensure a good time for you, our customers and our staff, we want to make sure that you have taken the time to read all the terms and conditions for birthdays carefully:
- Reservations can only be made via the weblink.
- You can reserve 60 days in advance
- Booked birthday parties can be cancelled up to 10 days before the date of the reservation. The paid amount will be refunded to your account as “CLUB CREDIT”. This Club Credit can be used for future birthdays, lessons, admission tickets and purchases in the bar. Under no circumstances can the amount be fully or partially refunded by cash or bank transfer. A cancellation later than 10 days before the date of the reservation will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Petite Ile reserves the right to cancel birthday parties. Petite Ile will notify the clients that booked for that birthday and they will be reimbursed the full price.
- A reservation is only confirmed after we received the payment, and you received a confirmation email
- Groups of maximum 10 kids. (No exception on the minimum age possible.)
- Age from 6 years onwards. (No exception on the minimum age possible.)
- The animation starts at 14h sharp for the first group and 15h sharp for the second group.
- Climbing is allowed only in presence of the instructor – therefore only during the first hour of the reservation. The guests of the party are not allowed to continue climbing after that hour.
- During the second hour children and parents are asked to stay in the cafeteria area. This excludes all climbing, training, and relaxation areas. The objects in these spaces (rowing machine, ball, rubber band) are not intended for children
- To respect the other clients and guarantee the safety of everybody in the gym, screaming and running are not allowed in the gym
- Birthday parties are organized only on Saturdays
- You can arrive maximum 5/10 minutes in advance, and you are asked to leave at the end of the 2 hours
- Please notice that a climbing gym can be a dangerous place and that for this reason we are strict with the safety rules here mentioned.
- Climbing involves risks that simply cannot be eliminated without affecting the activity. By signing this agreement, you agree that the activities presented (climbing, bouldering, fitness classes and/or other sporting activities at Petite Ile) may cause injuries.